The Hunstanton Wipeout

Started by Roly Mo, 19 Dec 2006, 04:32

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

Jimbo41

Anyone recording this? We can't get GB TV unfortunately.... :'(

Jim N3130 and N3470

THG

Anyone see / record this - any 12s on view??

Kean
THG

marcus3292

i saw it, there were a couple of very short clips of mr ledger tacking and the back of mr gores head.

N3292

icecreamman

Seeing the back of Mr Gore's head as well as his transom is a well known sight for the majority of folk at Norfolk so not much new there...

Roly Mo

Good point ICM, but please remember that on the day of the tornado he was treated to the sight of the back of our heads!  As I said at the time, it's hardly surprising that the Pie Boys winning a race resulted in storm tempest and flood.  

Roll on Hunstanton 2007 (even if it does clash with the Mirror Scottish Champs at Lerwick Boat club . . . .)!

Roly Mo (and Co)

hairy dog

Miss E should be crewing at Hunstanton next year Mr Mo?
get a Mungral up ya! :o

Roly Mo

Don't think Roly Mo is sufficiently exciting to drag her away from Libby, Joe and the beach!  Shaping up nicely though, and kindly gave me a new spinnaker for the Mirror for Xmas (it's pink . . . .)

Roly Mo

icecreamman

Hey did anyone spot Mr Pilgrim making his national television debut as he was wandering around the dinghy park looking like little boy lost?
After kissing the boys and losing three teeth in the last month Libby has mentioned that she may want to do some sailing in boats larger than her Optimist this year. So with that in mind let us hope that we do not have any more tornados at Norfolk in 2007

n12 Bottom Banner