National 12 - find out more...

Coaching at Ripon SC

Started by Roly Mo, 16 Mar 2008, 05:55

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

I'm delighted to announce that Graham Camm will be at Ripon SC on Saturday 26 April to run our 'northern' coaching session - we've already got some of you signed up to come along but there is plenty of room for more to join in!  If you are coming along or want more details either post here or get in touch (numbers in the book) with myself or Graham.

Looking forward to a fun day,:)

RM and co

PS   We will be holding a second hand clothing sale at Ripon that afternoon - if you have gear to sell why not bring it along?

philipcosson

My plaster is removed on the 2nd april - if i can get fit in time, i'll be there!
Phil
N3367
Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

Roly Mo

Need some more people to come along to make the event viable - come on guys, this is a chance to learn some really good N12 stuff from Graham!  Either post here or email us to let us know you are coming,
Team RM

Roly Mo

FINAL CALL
Although a couple more people have said they will be coming we still don't have enough folk to make it viable.  This is your final chance to book a slot - regrettably unless we have at least 3 more takers by tomorrow we will be looking at cancelling the event.:(
Team RM

angus

Been on holiday watching rain fall on Arran, we'll be there wether you like it or not;D
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Roly Mo

Must have been the news that Angus is coming that's encouraged some more of you to say you will be there too!  Looking forward to a great day, bringing some woodworm killer for Angus's decks . . . .

RM

angus

Hey watch it we are totaly organic here::) anyway i am hoping to be there with pudding with attitude:-/

philipcosson

plaster been removed - not optimistic about sailing on the 26th :(
will be there for rigging advice though (with carbon boom to fit)  :)
Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

angus

I've justgot a carbon boom so we can have carbon booms at dawn to battle it out for last place;D.
Can discuss my ideas for a lead fleet at the same time.

greight expectations

Angus - is that lead as in  sinker led (Pb For the chemists) or leed as in optimist! Any way glad to hear the snow has melted sufficiently for you to worm your way south,  (have I been payin too much atention to the moles again  ;D )
Roger

angus

hey up lad if you can't work that in oot for thy sen you  need some new carbon up stair8)

greight expectations

Carbon upstairs -  for that light headed feeling?

Roly Mo

10.30am start, rigged and ready to go afloat.  Club gates open from 9am, if you arrive earlier press the buzzer and we will let you in (but not likely to be there till 9am!).
Galley open all day for the sale of bacon butties, tea, coffee, cake and light lunches (including vegetarian options).
If you need more info please get in touch,:)
Team Roly Mo

Roly Mo

The weather looks really nice for Saturday - forecast is for 17 degrees C, and 15mph winds.  Should be pretty perfect for coaching :)

We have one person looking for a crew - if you fancy hearing Graham's top tips whilst sat at the front end of a DB boat then let us know asap.

Looking forward to a great day on Saturday

Team RM

Chadders

Apologies again but Tim Gatti and I are heading to Frampton with our vintage boats to try and beat Brian Kitching on his own patch!  Have a great day chaps although we are hoping you dont learn too much from Graham whilst we are away.  Neil will be keeping the Yeadon flag flying though.
Howard C
N2, N2266 and N3356

n12 Bottom Banner