National 12 - find out more...

Frampton Vintage Event

Started by Chadders, 01 Jul 2009, 04:33

« previous - next »

Chadders

Hi chaps can we tempt any more vintage boats down to Frampton this Saturday? At least 4 Northern Boats are going as well as several more local boats, who else is coming out to play??  Brian Kitching is already slaving over a hot stove to cook our lunch and I am sure he would like to know if any more are planning to come down so dont be shy pop your name below and come and join the fun.
Howard C aka Chadders

Roly Mo

Sorry, going to play on the waves at Kippford!
RM

paul turner

Greetings Chadders - Dolly Daydream (now repaired after the Burton) will be there - and so will I! No Christine (daughter's school speech day) so Cpt Carbon has promised to supply a fit, able and experienced crew - I await with interest! Px :K)

angus

I thought she was your daughter;D
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

johnk

Paul should not complain about the crew that "Cpt Carbon" found for him :-).

Tim Gatti

A big thanks to Brian Kitchin and all at Frampton on Severn SC for a great day's sailing.  Eight vintage entries, good competition throughout the fleet, enough wind to keep us going, warm sun and a great lunch.  What a friendly Club and such an idyllic setting - it's another world after the suburban 'delights' of Yeadon. Thank you.
Any chance we can avoid a clash with Kippford next year??  Tim

Roly Mo

I will do my best to avoid clashes in the 2010 programme!

Jennie

Tim Gatti

Thanks Jennie - I know what a hard job you have and thank you for doing it so well!  Tim

Chadders

Hmm Tim your such a smoothie!  But so correct it was a great days sailing and well worth the journey, a great club and excellent racing, very close all day and great fun so thank to Brian and all at Frampton for a great event.  Good timing too I managed to drop Helen off at her party/BBQ in Leeds, get to Yeadon, swap boats and crews and still make the start of our midnight race (that started at 10pm but that's another story).  Nice to see that Paul Turner's concern about his crew was totally unfounded as he was clearly given lots of tips, why else would he have won? (Well done chaps) Thank you to all concerned for a greta days sailing.  Howard C 

n12 Bottom Banner