National 12 - find out more...

Fixtures 2007

Started by Antony (Guest), 13 Dec 2006, 08:58

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

The fixture list is done, a sterling effort on our behalf by Kevin Iles and others.  In the next day or two (I would bet on tonight if he is around) Graham will have it up on this site so that you can all start planning your sailing for 2007.

The Newsletter is struggling to meet the usual pre-Christmas deadline due to the unusual problem of too much copy.  Good work on the part of the conrtibutors and please be patiient as the decision taken was to publish it all even if this meant it arrived in very early January.

Antony

Jimbo42

Kevin

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but whilst the fixtures have gone to the printer, I have not had a chance to prepare the web-site version to pass on to Graham to post. I was going to do it tonight but have only just got in, so looks like it will now be the weekend.

Kevin

rick perkins

Can you just cut 'n' paste the Gill Series fixtures onto this thread as some of us are booking holidays at present ...
regards,

Rick

N12 3490

Wedding Invitations
Contemporary W

THG

THG

Antony (Guest)

Thanks for that Kean, saves me a job in my lunchtime!

All of the above looks right to me, and as you can see there are a couple of initiatives that Kevin has been working hard to bring to fruition.

1.  Another Summer 'event' to combine a Gill weekend with a healthy mix of some coaching and a social.  This will be at Ripon this year, an easily accessible piece of the North of England and a really nice club.
2.  For those of us that remember the fun of the end of season party at Middle Nene, we have been invited to the Guy Fawkes party at Northampton.  This will be a big sailing weekend, with both Gill (1 day) and the Inlands (2 days), but will also incorporate some fireworks and a bit of dancing.  Jane is in charge of this one so it should be fun.
3.  TV have an event again in 2007, this time the social will be to celebrate a major anniversary of their club.  As usual I suspect this will be a top event.

Sadly Starcross did not make the calander this year as they were not willing to make a suitable weekend available to us, hence an unavoidable shift towards the East in the Gill Series.

Obviously Kevin has worked very hard to pull this lot together, so we all owe him our thanks.

Antony
Chair, NTOA

THG

Starcross is on the SW area events for 2007  ;D but as last note will not be a Gill series  :'(
THG

James Taylor

Sorry Boys and Girls,

Look's like we might only be doing the one Gill this year as a the are far too far away for us the only real one to do is Bristol as the other are all the other side of the country for us  :'( :'(, Shame.
Will have to see what the SW series looks like and how sw the series really is!

James and Emma
3304 & 3402

THG

The SW series will go down as far as Salcombe in 07 - we should start to plan / agree places for 08 early on next year - but need enough folks to support the events.

As a thought are there any double stackers out there that could be begged/borrowed/stolen  :B  to help out??

Kean
THG

MattStiles

Boing back above all this orrid spam.

Can somebody remind me when Burton Week is in 2007?

Thanks,
Matt/ 3143

James Taylor

Burton Wk (Brixham YC) 28th July - 3rd August

Hope this helps ;D

James  
3304 & 3402

MattStiles

n12 Bottom Banner