National 12 - find out more...

Scaling Dam Open Meeting - 17th March

Started by grazz, 04 Mar 2007, 07:29

« previous - next »

grazz

Jimbo41

Roly Mo

Crew sorted (thanks Mark), now just got to find all the bits that go to making up Roly Mo!  Trailer at Mother in Law's, hull and trolley at Ripon SC, mast and sails at home . . . . and put them together again, then find my drysuit.  Really looking forward to getting back on the water,

Roly Mo

MarkSimpson

icecreamman

I have an idea where all my bits and pieces are, but unfortunately will not be able to make it, sorry guys you will just have to wait for the ice creams a bit longer. At least I know where all my boats and boat bits are ..... sort of.
Be with you in mind if not in spirit
 8)

DavidW

Just a bit too far for me to travel Mark, though I've heard its a great meeting.

Good Luck
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

angus

Just about got all my bits together. Transom looks abit of a mess so I won't be showing anybody a clean transom. Just hidding it at the back as usual.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Roly Mo

Weather forecast is really good - sunny and a nice breeze.  Hope to see a good crowd afloat!

Roly Mo

Roly Mo

Roly Mo

WINNNNNNNNDY

Thanks Mark for organising & Thanks Angus for the pre race Scottish Wine

RM

RogerBrisley

philipcosson

Hi Hoard,

I would have loved to have been there! wether didn't put me off, just the impending house move and a poorly relative. I like it winnnnndy - it gives us an excuse for the inevitable swim!

Philip
N3253
Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

angus

I really cann't get over how helpful the n12 fleet are. The way so many people offered homes for howards 2 spare carbon booms and the way bernard gave me not only practiacl advice but also lightened my boat for me........ by ripping off a section of gunnel. :o
Maybe I shouldn't have given him that whisky
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

RogerBrisley

Angus,

Bernard needs no encouragement,  but it can't have been a big bit if you spent sooooo long on the beach lookingggggggggg for it.

As for three booms Chadders I expect he is now able to build a wigwam rather than live in the dog house,  with his newly cut jib and three vastly over engineered poles (booms)! (sorry H).

Roger

n12 Bottom Banner