National 12 - find out more...

New booms

Started by IanL, 09 Mar 2007, 01:15

« previous - next »

IanL

Refurbishing a 12 at the moment - nearly ready (maybe 10 days - or never quite finished)!

Cost of New Carbon boom looks a bit prohibitive. Where would folk go to get a simple aluminium boom. Gooseneck fitting / no tracks as sail loose-footed , and probably no kicker fitting. So a simple blank, apart form that Goosnect fitting?

We may need another in family, for the Intl Moth, same specs, hence the rather general specs...

Thanks

ian

Mikey C

I have a spare ally moth boom, may be a bit short though - if you let me know how long you need it...
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

IanL

Moth sailor due home today - I'll ask him, thanks.
Ian

IanL

[quote by=Mikey_C link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1173446109,s=1 date=1173458069]I have a spare ally moth boom, may be a bit short though - if you let me know how long you need it...[/quote]

Moth sailor thinks he needs about 220 cm overall...?

Ian

RogerBrisley

I think Howard Chadwick may have a couple of kit form carbon boooms!!

Sorry Howard!

Roger

Roly Mo

Roger - how could you?

Roly Mo

Howard C (Guest)

You lot can be very cruel sometimes!
Howard C

Jimbo42

And - as if to add insult to injury - they ran out of petrol picking up your bits....

Howard, one of these days we shall meet on the Northern Circuit. But until then keep radical! :D

Cheers!

Jim.

JohnMurrell

Careful Jim, you still have to traverse the A8, or is it the A6 to get your Pudding home in one piece..................................

Howard C (Guest)

n12 Bottom Banner