Rick

N12 3490

Wedding Invitations
Contemporary W

DavidW

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Antony

Jo and I will be there. No kids so we will be free to drink and participate in whatever social my sister invents in the next 3 days.  Staying at the Reservoir View, see above.

Antony

Alex D

Last coat of paint still to go onto the hull in the next day or so, a bit more top side work and a some re-rigging to go. If we don't finish in time we'll come down and watch. ::)
Alex <br />(ex N3455, N3246)

Pip

Will be there (seeing as it's home club and everything) sailing with Terry C.

We've got lots of water, decent breeze (has been for the last 3 weeks) and delicious bacon butties so looking forward to seeing you all there!!  ;D

THG

Looks like another windy one coming up - should be there with a stuck together mast (hope the band aid holds up this time!   :B)

Kean & Ethan

THG

Brian

I hope to be there, George will crew Saturday and might have a crew Sunday, otherwisw I will be looking for volenteers ;)

beans

New-to-N12-sailing from Chew Valley SC will be there in 3378 shake yer beans - can do sunday only, but looking forward to our first N12 open. Ken.

Mikey C

Well, for anyone wondering whether the wind died off today...

It didn't! I had a great sail to the bottom of the lake in the moth and then realised that upwind was very windy, made it back in the end after being blown in backwards and allsorts!
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

RogerBrisley

Mike

Bottom of the lake?!

Do you know the results of Gill #1?

Roger

Kevin

Found after the GILL event at Bristol, one lower. Please let me know if you have lost it.

For all those who are dying to know the results and read the write-up, you should have been there to find out. They will be with the web-master on Tuesday for posting on this site.

Kevin

Fran G (Guest)

Hi Kevin,

The lower is quite likely to be mine, having done some wierd things with my jib halyard, took one lower off the mast when it wasn't near boat.  So may not have made it back in.

I will check today.  Do you have it?

Thanks,

Fran

n12 Bottom Banner