National 12 - find out more...

Campers at Burton Week

Started by Naomi (Guest), 24 Aug 2011, 12:50

« previous - next »

Naomi (Guest)

Just a quick message to all those camping at Burton week. We have just arrived on site to be greeted by a wonderful? dippy lady. She will require cash virtualy on arrival for your stay, and then will indicate EXACTLY where to pitch your tent. She has shown us where the tents will go, and it looks lie it will be 3 rows normally where one row of caravans are! Dont know where you will park your cars! Do not attempt to come in with your boat it is a little bit tight!!!
Other than that all looks good, but please bring the sunshine!
Naomi

JonathanReubin

As I sit at my study window (In Colchester)  this morning, the sun is coming  out with its hat on!  As you drive into Brightlingsea you will be treated to early autumn colours in the trees brought on by the very fine spring weather.
I hope Brightlingsea's unique micro climate kicks in for "Canvas City" and you enjoy your stay on land as well as on the water.  Oh and talking of being on the water, please be kind to 443 as she hasn't taken up yet so we will be too busy bailing to avoid anyone in a hurry!

Jeremy C

Naomi has reported that the campsite accepts cash only in payment.... a little bit old fashioned!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Crusader 3244

Quote from: 398Naomi has reported that the campsite accepts cash only in payment.... a little bit old fashioned!

Someone once pointed out to me that the Church operates largely as a 'cash business'. He was being sincere and objective - his wife is, amongst other things, a non-stipendary minister ..!

In God we trust; all others .. .. ..
It might simplify annual returns.
Chris, 3244

n12 Bottom Banner