National 12 - find out more...

This looks neat, does it work?

Started by ifoxwell, 01 Jul 2011, 09:09

« previous - next »

ifoxwell

Morning all

If the picture is attached... how does this work. Looks very neat and light.

I'm in the process of making myself a T foil for Email and I'm looking for ideas on how to mount it... so I've more than just a passing interest :-)

Cheers

Ian
3453 Email

Jeremy C

I like this sort of system and thinking along these lines for my chapter rebuild. below isĀ  the latest cherub system which is inspiring me for my ideas:
Gavin has a system a bit like this on the back of curiosity. Just make sure there is lots of strength and support running into the boat from the top pintle.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

John Meadowcroft

Ian - the image is a Waller chapter and I think the work has been done by Euan Seel.

Jeremy - don't forget rule 7.6 - I am not sure that the system in the picture would be legal.

Advice on systems is that they need to be very strong!

Jeremy C

Meds..... inspired by not actually that!
bring the whole lot inboard in the same way that Gavin has done it so that the pintle point will be within rule 7.6.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

John Meadowcroft

n12 Bottom Banner