National 12 - find out more...

BURTON WEEK 2011 - UPDATE

Started by NTOACertification, 14 Jul 2011, 10:52

« previous - next »

NTOACertification

BURTON WEEK BRIGHTLINGSEA
Today is the 14th July and it is only 6 weeks, 2 days to the first race!!!
Maybe more important is that the late entry fee kicks in on the 1st August.  Only 17 days to get your entry through our letterbox.
If you have lost your entry form you can download one from the Burton Week website.  Don't forget to book for the Burton Week dinner at the same time.
Please get your entry in so we can forge ahead with the sailing, socials and prize planning to make this a brilliant weekend.
Any queries please email us.
Janet & Kevan

darebarry

Are you coming to the Burton? I am sure Janet,and the Chairman would love to have your entries sooner that later. I know from the year that I was envolved there is a lot ot do that relates very much to number of entries. So if you have filled in your entry but just not posted answer Kevan's call. We will be there again in the Ginger Pudding, will there be any other Pudding boats joininn us?
Dare N3521 The Ginger Pudding  

paul turner

Are there really only 25 entries so far (per the website)? :'( Px

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Chadders

Late entry date getting ever closer!!  This is the next Gill event as well as our Champs and the Burton Trophy, please help us to organise things and save yourself some money by entering before the end of the month.  Look forward to seeing you all at Brightlingsea. Howard 8)

Kevin

Anyone know if the 47 boats listed on the stciky on this board and on the BW site is current? There are one or two I am expecting to see that still have not appeared.

Also, for the benefit of all our fans who can't make it to BW this year, where will the daily results for the overall and subsidiary trophies be published?

Kevin

Jeremy C

kevin,

there are a few more people I know about who are coming but perhaps they are just entering on the morning of the event. List is as current as I am aware of for those who have payed up!
As to the results etc, as I am not sailing in BW this year but will be at the event, I am hoping to be responsible for daily reports etc though I WILL be badgering competitors for copy for each day unbless I can get on the water. All the updates will be via the BW website unless there is no wirelss network at Brightlingsea in which case facebook page will be the number one report spot for brief updates images etc.

Jeremy

Crusader 3244

Have fun, all.
I can't be there but I'll be thinking about ya.

The boy Ben will be there in the sharp end of 3473 'Max Factor'. There's no need to nanny him but could you be kind and courtoeus - let him pass if you don't mind - it will lift his confidence and Jon's ego.
Chris, 3244

NTOACertification

Entry list updated with the 5 entries received in the last few days.  One or two more unconfirmed as yet
Kevan & Janet

GC

Looks like I am bringing 3411 with Tanya crewing.
Nick now fitting the control lines on the foolish and will then  refit centre board and pack up - You never know, he might be ready by the fourth race.
We have four tiller extensions packed, new main halyard fitted and a better rig set up.
Many thanks to Tom for spending time in helping to get it right. 
Hope to see everyone tomorrow
Gerald   

n12 Bottom Banner