National 12 - find out more...

N3455 Bart

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 17 Mar 2007, 07:45

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3455 Bart. Design: Feeling Foolish, designed by: Bim Daser in 1995

Jeremy C

Bart,

A favourite for the posters! Has been seen in many a bit of class association literature. Owned by Caroline Martin and sailed at Burghfield Sailing Club. Not sure who originally owned her, but one of several feeling foolish designs made by Linton Jenkins of Full force boats.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Alex D

Bart has now moved to Chew Valley where Martha and I will be getting back up to speed before heading to a few open meetings after her GCSEs.

After Caroline,  Bart was owned by Gerry Ledger until April 2012.
Alex <br />(ex N3455, N3246)

Red Hot Pudding

Bart was owned Robin Wood for a fair while before Caroline. I saw him compete in several handicap regattas down in Saundersfoot, I think with his son, before moving on to sailing International Canoes.
Ian 3316

Jeremy C

In George's words 'Bart is now back where (s)he belongs' ..... in George's hands at Burghfield!
Doing a bit of bimbling but should be on the water Wednesday ready for George to thrash me single handing whilst I sail sister ship- Trick cyclist(3444).

Jeremy C
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner