National 12 - find out more...

Northampton and other stuff

Started by Sam Sutton (Guest), 20 May 2006, 12:02

« previous - next »

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Hello!

Just like everyone else I am very much looking forward to the weekend. Sadly am not sailing, but the boat is! I was just wondering if anyone can answer a few questions for me?

Can we camp at the club? Would we be able to get back into the club on Sun night after the dinner?
Whats going on Saturday Night? I'm currently coming down on Sunday but could be tempted.

Also if anyone is looking to buy a boat N3460 is still for sale, she will be there next weekend so you have the perfect oppourtunity to see her in action. Please come and see me or Ian Sharps (the guy whos helming it) if you have any questions.

One final thing, will be running in the great manchester run tomorrow for the MS Society. Fund Raising has gone pretty well and I thank all of those who have kindly donated. However, its not too late, if you feel like its a worthy cause then please feel free to log on to my website www.justgiving.com/samsutton

See you all next weekend.

Sam Sutton

Jane Wade

HI Sam

Yes you can camp at the club for FREE!  Saturday night is a disco.  Sunday night for those not going to the dinner there is food at the club and a SUMO contest.  Sumo suits supplied so no need to bring your own.

Jane

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Excellent! Well if theres a disco then I'm there!! Looking forward to it.

n12 Bottom Banner