National 12 - find out more...

N3470 DB Man O' War for sale

Started by Jimbo41, 15 Sep 2008, 03:31

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Well, I guess it's time to bite the bullet and let her go.... :'(
Archimedes and just twelve feet have conspired against me.
I think it would be good to have her back in GB sailing with a lighter crew.
What do you think? At a pinch I could bring her over on November 2nd.
Drop me a line if you're interested. email's  jbretherick (at) epo.org
Oh, yes, carbon mast and boom, split main, Kevlar main Alverbanks, still good, and Alverbanks dacron jib with 1 full season's use. You can see her in the database.
Nice boat and sails very well (ask Dare or The Dodger) but only good for me when I'm solo sailing up to 4Bft and hellish alone in a blow.
All the best,
Jim.

Jimbo41

OOOPS! :o
I forgot to say that the PRICE. is 2.200 quid ONO. Includes TWO carbon rudders,one from MikeyC the other from Graham C's brother. One undercover and a brand new boom up over cover from P&B. There's also a launching trailer (Harbecks), which might be modifiable to fit onto a sovereign base.
Some photos are available in the database. I could supply more recent ones if anyone is interested. Going on the for sale list very shortly (today If I can work it out)
Cheers and all the best,
Jim.

Jimbo41

Currently having difficulities in posting on the For Sale section of the N12 website. Seems to take a long time to send me a link to verify.
Tel. No. +49 89 2399 8145 (work)

Jimbo41

Boing!
Passion Pudding's now up on the for sale list.
Cheers!
Jim

Jimbo41

If I can get a double trailer, she'll be back at Spinnakers by the beginning of November, if anyone's interested in a test sail.  
Thanks Dodger!!!
Jim. (It's a shame, but I've got to let her go, where she'll sail happier :-/)

n12 Bottom Banner