National 12 - find out more...

Scottish Sailing Institute - Cumbraes Event

Started by Roly Mo, 22 Jul 2008, 07:17

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

Just to remind everyone, we have a fantastic 4th event in the Scottish series coming up.  Link to be posted shortly to the NOR and entry form for the 'Cumbraes Event' held at Largs over the Saturday and Sunday of the August Bank Holiday weekend (23 and 24 August).  A day of racing round the cans on Saturday followed by one big race round Cumbrae(s) - presumably the decision on whether to race round one or both is dependent on weather conditions.  
This will be a wonderful opportunity to showcase the class - Team Roly Mo will be there - who else is coming out to play?
RM

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chadders

Not sure that team Squidgy can make this one but I can say that this is a fantastic venue having visited recently to pick up an abandoned 12 and save it from the chain saw.  I will give it further thought and consultation with higher management though as it is such a great place to sail and a very smart set up.
Howard C Nvarious

angus

Is that all doesn't look like a great turn out. By the way have you got a camp site sorted out (so I can avoid it). By the way I hope Roly mo is no longer holey Mo and is back to being Wholey Mo. nd while I'm at it where do you get your surf wax from.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Jimbo41

Quote from: 250Is that all doesn't look like a great turn out. By the way have you got a camp site sorted out (so I can avoid it). By the way I hope Roly mo is no longer holey Mo and is back to being Wholey Mo. nd while I'm at it where do you get your surf wax from.

Google it! A good one's called "Sex Wax". I use it all the time and so does John Murrell.....
Cheers!
Jim.

MarkSimpson

We're trying to get there but having child care issues at the minute.  I think it may be sorted but if not are there any crew options?  Are any of our Kippford contacts likely to be there?  We'll be camping as well so let us know which site you're going to.
Holey or Holy Mo, now there's a question
Mark

Tim Gatti

Would love to be there but won't be back from Burton Week until Sat am when I am due to deliver my crew to Leeds Fest! Any spare crews if I can make it up for Day 2? Which results are being counted for the series - both days??
Cheers - Tim

icecreamman

Unfortunately the Ice Cream Family will have to pass on this event. The Ice Cream Lady has already booked us in for a holiday elsewhere. We shall of course raise the obligatory ice cream to you all.
;D

n12 Bottom Banner