National 12 - find out more...

A personal request

Started by Pip, 05 May 2009, 11:38

« previous - next »

Pip

Hi all,
Apologies if you have already been bombarded by my facebook messages - however, I'm trying all possible sources of sponsorship.
Some of you may be aware that my sister, Jo, has been ill with chronic fatigue syndrome (ME) for over 2years now, a horribly isolating illness in that she is unable to do everything her peers are able to do due to constant tiredness and exhaustion.  AYME is a charity that has offered a large amount support to her, and many young adults and children in her situation - they help people meet and get in contact with others who are going through the same thing, helping reduce the isolation.
My family has decided that we wanted to raise some money for this great charity - and so a sponsored skydive </font>has been decided.  The entire family: myself, my sister and my Dad and my Mum as well - many of you have met her at various Burton Weeks - who has a fear of jumping.
We would be hugely grateful for any contribution you could make through our website, please just click on the link below to sponsor us!
www.justgiving.com/jefferis
Thanks!

Pip

Just wanted to bump this up - we're nearly half way to our target which is brilliant - thanks to those who have donated already. Please visit our page, if at least so we can raise awareness of this illness.
www.justgiving.com/jefferis

Happy sailing and thanks!

n12 Bottom Banner