National 12 - find out more...

GILL series 7 - details for Grafham this weekend

Started by Kevin, 24 Oct 2006, 05:04

« previous - next »

Nathan Harding

I will be there with tim goodhew! Not entirely sure on dinner tickets. Possibly 3!

See you there,

Nath

John Meadowcroft

2 dinner tickets please.

BBC website currently promising 20mph from the west.  how cool is that?  better remember to bring the stabilisers.

meds

Jimbo41

Meds,

do you mean for the boat, or "meds" for the crew and/or helm?

Jim N3130 (Wood be there, but difficult to get the boat on Sleazyjet without incurring undue excess baggage costs.... ;D ;D)

Jon_P

'discussion' with the crew is ongoing but at present we are coming so two tickets would be good.

If you do see a girl wrapped up like an eskimo looking bored please talk to her!  I will buy you all a pint later if she has a good time!!

p.s. i mean on the water!

Mike S

andyp

Hi,

Will be attending but can't stop for the meal I'm afraid.

Does anyone know if P & B or Alverbanks do 'try a suit of sails for a day' especially If we promise to buy the new set from them this winter!!!!

Andy 3353

John Meadowcroft

Dont know if they do, depends upon what they have on the shelf.  I am sure we can rustle up a set for you to have a look at - assuming the absence of a ridiculous amount of wind!  We have P&B, let me know if you want to.
john

andyp

That would be brilliant John, although if the early weather forecast is to be believed a pillow case would give plenty of sail.What's your boat name or number.

Just goes to prove what a fantastic class the N12 is! ;D

Andy 3533

martin 1262

John Meadowcroft

Andy
our sail number is 3473, red boat called Max Factor.
john

MattStiles

Windguru says much less wind than BBC -- who would you trust?  Not sure our joint crew weight of 17st is up to 20 knts of breeze :(

Jon_P

xc weather is normally pretty good and they say between 8 and 15mph throughout the day.
Jon

Antony (Guest)

Kevin,
Jo and I will be there for the sailing.  Sadly we will have to rush off before the prizes or the dinner to rescue the babysitter.

Antony
N3484

n12 Bottom Banner