National 12 - find out more...

London Marathon

Started by Ben Brown, 27 Mar 2008, 10:36

« previous - next »

Ben Brown

Hi
Sorry for gate crashing the N12 forum - its been a while since I posted here and indeed sailed a 12, but hopefully there will be a few people around that remember me...
Im running this years london marathon in aid of the RNLI - a fantastic charity that relies lifeboat crews giving up there time to help other often risking their own lives in the process. Im sure you will have heard of it.
Im aiming to raise £3,000 in total and that is proving almost as challenging as the training.
If you would like to help the RNLI and inspire me on those last few miles of pain, please sponsor me. I have set up a nice little web page to make it nice and easy at www.justgiving.com/benbrown1 its all totally secure and safe.
Thanks for reading this
Cheers
Ben (former owner of 3385, 2868 and 3077

grazz

Good effort Ben, we've added some money to your meter. I hope it's enough to encourage you around the course.

Graham & Zoe

Ben Harris (Guest)

Ben, glad to hear that you were were out in the rain too!  I was also running for the RNLI and have raised £2,000 so far.  If you made your target of £3,000 that will be £5,000 donated to the RNLI from N12 sailors.
Ben Harris 3438

n12 Bottom Banner