National 12 - find out more...

Spinnaker (the club!)

Started by jammy dodger, 04 May 2007, 11:43

« previous - next »

jammy dodger

The fleet is growing on our little lake and there's some real competition down here, so make sure you all ink in our open meetng in July. Felix is coming on big time and handed it out in a club meeting last week to Steve Adshead. With Phil Bown about to come on stream with his Design 8 it can only get better. James (Paradise Pudding) is improving too quickly for my liking and I'm learning how to get Jammy Dodger (ex Sunset Surreal) going proper.
On Wednesday night we have a good get together at the weekly evening pursuit race, visitors are always welcome... even Bavarian folk!  ;)
We are all planning to do Burton Week, must get my entry in!
Smon

THG

Pity more of you didn't come up to our little lake in Cotswolds - but we won't hold that against you too much  :B.

Cotswolds 12s are growing too but wer'e not all on the same water  :(

I'll see how many we can persuade down there - plus Frampton on Severn is a similar bit of water - worth a trip across for a SW event too.  If you all turned up Brain would be very pleased  ;D

Kean

THG

Jimbo41

THG

Jimbo - wanna paost the link to the website??
THG

janeysailor12

[quote by=Jimbo41 link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1178275435,s=2 date=1178280347]Have a look at our website. It shows weather (wind) values at three points along the lake side (8nm long!)[/quote]

Only if you have a look at the North Staffs website northstaffssailingclub.com or summat like that....(just google North Staffs sailing club and you'll find it) look at the yellow peril on there....and weeeeeep!

Janey

Jimbo42

jammy dodger

Oi Jim, stop using my thead for promoting German sailing....
Start your own Mr Armadillo, and yes, you are required to dress as an armadillo when sailing Burton week.
Cannot wait to see you in all your finery.

n12 Bottom Banner