National 12 - find out more...

Aldeburgh, 30th June & 1st July

Started by Antony, 21 Jun 2007, 08:54

« previous - next »

Antony

Details for Aldeburgh are as follows:

4 races, 3 to count.  

Saturday:
1st start 13.30, 2nd back to back to start shortly after the last club race starts.  HW is at 13.26.  

Sunday:
1st start 11.00, lunch at 12.15 and 2nd race at 13.30 for a 3pm prize-giving.  HW is at 14.08.    

Social:
A group trip to the Fish & Chip Shop at about 6ish including the little children, parents, grandparents etc?   For those not 'in the know' this is one of the best F&C shops in the UK, according to people more expert in the subject than I am.

I have already got a pretty impressive list of attendees, and a good number of both DB and AC boats.  No excused, get the boat on the water..........

Antony

John Chalker

I have a barrel of beer to be drunk on the saturday evening. So come and sail at Aldeburgh on the East Coast and enjoy a pint or two from the Sole Bay Brewery

Roly Mo

oh my goodness me that sounds tempting . . . sadly work required to Xanthus pre Ripon otherwise we'd be there!

RM

Antony

STOP PRESS:  New (and anonymous) sponser steps in with prizes for the first AC boat.  Will anybody show up to challenge the Chalkers and Garners for this one?  Likely to be more booze.....

Antony

Antony

Anybody coming to Aldeburgh please take note:

As you drive down the gravel driveway towards the river and the clubhouse please take the left fork up onto the sea wall.  At the far end of the dinghy park is a roadway down off the seawall that will give you access to the area that has space for us, and a less congested slipway.

Antony

n12 Bottom Banner