National 12 - find out more...

N 3200

Started by angus, 13 Nov 2006, 10:12

« previous - next »

angus

Can anybody tell me anything about n3200 'Baggins' I am at present negotiating with the owner but I am not reealy in a position to make the long trip down to view her so would be interested in an unbiased view.
By the way sold my China Doll to somebody from inverness at the weekend so that is yet another 12 north of me. ::)
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

davidg (Guest)

Seem to remember that it was a red composite Waller Baggy Trousers belonging to Kevan Bloor (of Alverbanks sails).  I think it originally had a centre main that was quite novel at the time.  It must have been one of the original Waller/Parker boats.

Baggy's still go well in the hands of Messrs Henderson, David and Iles.

Regards,

David

THG

[quote by=ade_white link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool,m=1160725890,s=10 date=1161961575]if your interested i have have  n12. baggy trou design sail number 3200. ex kev bloor boat. it was at the nationals this year sailed by my neices Rosie and Sophie White. came 2nd in the old boats. The hull is glass with wood decks and weighs 82.5  on the measurement cert. its got loads of ropes etc and is all set up and working. it is all in good condition has an excellent combie trailer and top cover. both sets of sails are average.  
I bought it for me and me boy but he just wants to mess around in oppies so i am not going to use it much. i had intended to do some radical weight reduction to it this winter however im feeling lazy so let me know if youre interested. Ade white. tel 0115 9847208. Nottingham.[/quote]

Boat was at Burton week - a few pics in the fotoboat site - seemed to go quite fast!!
THG

n12 Bottom Banner