National 12 - find out more...

Salcombe Open meeting in May

Started by Patrick Hamilton, 13 Feb 2007, 05:14

« previous - next »

Patrick Hamilton

I would like to sail at Salcombe but don't have a crew. Is there anyone interested in going or who may have  a family member who is going who would like to sail?

Patrick Hamilton
N3361
01706 225581 ::)

simon ballantine

One of my two boys will be very pleased to crew for you.  We sail at Salcombe and the boys crew for me in N3291 when my wife Karen doesn't want to, (ie: when its cold or windy!).  They normally race  in the Junior handicap, but can be prised-away by the promise of beating Karen and me in the 12.  They are both about 5 1/2 stone.  Tom is 12, Peter is 10...take your pick.

Jimbo41

Hi Simon!

Anything doing over Easter at Salcombe?  I've got Passion Pudding N3470 in the Kingsbridge Estuary for up to the Tuesday after Easter Weekend before we tow her to Bavaria that Wednesday. Perhaps we could meet? We need the practice  :D.

Number's in the book or drop  me an email prior to 28th March, when we come over.

Cheers!

Jim. N3470 and N3130

RogerBrisley

Jimbo

I'm going to stay with folks at Salcombe over Easter could possibly crew on an occasion (but rather heavy - helm weight presently!) let me know if you're interested /desparate

Roger

n12 Bottom Banner