National 12 - find out more...

Coaching & Open meeting @ Hykeham

Started by grazz, 06 Sep 2011, 08:53

« previous - next »

grazz

Calling all 12 sailors.

The final coaching event of the season is at Hykeham (Near Lincoln) on Saturday 24th September
  • Training starts at 11:00 with Graham Camm and Steve Sallis.  
  • Lunch and evening meal will be available.
  • Evening social- TBA.
  • Camping available at the club
The open meeting is on Sunday 25th September
  • First start: 11:30
  • Entry £10.
  • Breakfast & lunch will be available.

Contact: Steve Sallis by phone 01522 809 057 or Email steve.sallis @ ntlworld.com

Steve (Guest)

Thanks to those of you who have replied via Email. If you haven't already let me know the key thing I need to know is if you are attending the coaching on Saturday, will you be stopping over for the meal and also if you are camping. This will help to give an idea of numbers for catering and also we can cordon off some campng space in the carpark.
If anyone is thinking of coming, but doesn't have a crew there are a couple of people coming who may have spare crews and we might be able to put you in contact.

Regards,

Steve
N3531

Chris Troth

Hi. I'm coming up on Saturday for coaching and would like 2 evening meals and space for a tent please!
Chris

Tom white (Guest)

Im afraid i wont be able to make this one as parents are going away :/ so cant get boat there :(
Hoe you all have a good time both off and on the water :)

Tom white (n2765)

Red Hot Pudding

Jenny and I will be there on Sunday in Wot More Pudding!
Ian

paul turner (Guest)

Hi Stevie - Christine and I will be there for Sunday Px :K) (but not in Perfect Kiss N3157!)

Chadders

Sorry Steve cant make it but have a great weekend and try not to teach Paul Turner too much, he is far too quick already in his winged vintage!

paul turner

Shotgun under repair so it's DOLLY to Hykeham (and Ripon next week) :K)

n12 Bottom Banner