National 12 - find out more...

N3103

Started by Joseph Moore, 10 Jul 2006, 05:33

« previous - next »

Joseph Moore

Can anyone tell me anything about N3103, in particular the design which is apparently an "RB12 Mark 3 with Marine ply Deck originally built by TA Rawlinson of Barrow in 1980."
Is she better suited to light airs/inland or sea?

Thanks!  :)
Looking for a good inland boat: Pipedream ideal. Solid hull is a must, good sails/spars/foils/trailer a bonus.[/i][/b]

icecreamman

Looking at the bit at the bottom of your message above, I think that you would not really want to buy this boat. I remember sailing against her years ago and she was definitely better off in the large stretches of water. She always seemed to go better in the heavier stuff, but it may have been the nut on the end of the tiller, I cannot remember to be honest

Joseph Moore

Thanks Ice Cream Man! Never fails to amaze me there's always someone around who remembers every boat/sailor in existence  ;D
Looking for a good inland boat: Pipedream ideal. Solid hull is a must, good sails/spars/foils/trailer a bonus.[/i][/b]

marcus3292

i think its for sale on ebay
N3292

hairy dog

listen to the ice cream man.  He knows everything :o

An all round good egg and snappy dresser (wellington boots and shorts never go out of fashion)
get a Mungral up ya! :o

RogerBrisley

Why thank you,  I woould neever haave geesed that weelies 'n shoorts had become passee!
Dutcch 7 plank clogs roole OOk

Roger3334

n12 Bottom Banner