National 12 - find out more...

Grafham and Northampton events

Started by Antony (Guest), 04 Aug 2010, 11:58

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

I know that a lot of people are at Bass or Salcombe this week, and there is no urgent need to know the answer but:
The fixture list suggests that both Grafham (Inlands and Gill) and Northampton (Gill) are full two day events.  If this is so it is a big departure from previous years when the Gill events were both just the Saturday, and the Sunday at Northampton was the continuation of the Inlands/Northampton Open meeting.  Does anybody know if my interpretation is correct?
Hope to be at some of the above!
Antony
N3348

darebarry

Following Anthony's question re these events some indication of the programe would be helpfull as we are hoping to cross the water and will need to book ferries.
Many thanks Dare

Jeremy C

as far as I am aware, they are both two day events. don't have any details about race starts etc though
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Charlotte Stewart

You are right - both are 2 day events this year.  The Inland Championships are to be held at Grafham Water on 18 / 19 September and will be a joint event with the Larks (also their Inlands) and is also part of the 2010 Gill series.
Northampton SC will hold the final event of the 2010 Gill series over the weekend of 6 / 7 November with both days counting for the Gill series.  Start times TBC - likely to be around midday.
Hope this helps?

n12 Bottom Banner