National 12 - find out more...

Angell Masts

Started by James Taylor, 04 Sep 2006, 04:24

« previous - next »

James Taylor

Afternoon All

Has anybody got an up to date Phone no. for Angell Masts as the No. on the new boats link doesn't work get a Balance Part Place   :-/

Thanks All

See you at Starcross

James
3304 & 3402

John Meadowcroft

I wonder if Roger has sold his business - the mast building was a sideline using kit that was also used in the business.  He was a member of Olton Mere SC - that may help.  I may have a home phone number at home if you want to give me a call.  Not sure who was had a mast from him recently.  Sorry not to be more helpful.
john

Mikey C

I believe Roger has sold his business, but is still making masts as I saw four shiny new moth masts no less than 2 months ago...

No contact details I'm afraid, but Grazz was the last person to have a mast from him.
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

icecreamman

Have a word with Bernard Clark, number in the book as he was chasing Roger for a new mast after we broke his Angell at Norfolk. As Mike said, I think he is still making masts, but there is a bit of a wait for him to getting round to making one for you.

Roly Mo

RogerBrisley

James Taylor

Thanks All

Have got a number for Roger from John, Just awaitng the Price :X. I am not in that much of a rush to get it as long as I can have it for the start of next season.

Thanks All

James and Emma
3304 & 3402

Little Bo

Hi Roger

Glad you had a good lunch - North Berwick is just the most GLORIOUS place as we both know - keep up the BW campaign!

Bernard had a super day with his new spar - see Y&Y online for the write up.  

Jennie

Jane Wade

I did another Nationals at North Berwick and thought it was a fantastic location!!!  Weather was shocking but the sailing was superb.  My only complaint was that one of those islands is VERY smelly  ;D.

Jane

RogerBrisley

Hi Jane,

I'm in danger of hijacking some one elses thread here but....

Been there (North Berwick) twice and super weather both times... been to Salcombe lots and had both brill and rubbish weather!  East Lothian is likely to have good weather in July August early Sept, no less reliably than Cornwall,  Devon or South Wales.

Another visitor to the Forth recently was Mikey C (Largs Mothing), can he add to the support for a trip North?

When did you go 'n what were you sailing. Jane?

Roger

Mikey C

Was Largo, not Largs (other coast!)

Berwick and Largo have both provided superb sailing and hospitality generally unrivalled by the southern clubs. Only problem is the huge drive but if the Northern fleet promised a good turnout it would be well worth it as a Champs venue...

Unsure as to the prevailing weather conditions, but then that didnt stop us going to tenby...

RogerBrisley

Cheers Mike

Yeh ok Shum Short of Shpelling Mishtake but my mate who lives there said he saw a good article  'n pic(s)with yuse lot in it.

Had hoped to see you at NB cos MOrths look V interesting,

perhaps we'llcatch you elsewhere

Roger

Mikey C

Moths are sharing with 12's at Grafham this year...

Jane Wade

I was sailing the RS200  :B in 2004.  Would never sail the boat again but would certainly consider the venue.  Take your point about the weather - Porthpean was far from warm and sunny!

Jane

Jimbo42

Yeah! and the roads were really narrow. Got badly scratched car going up a steep hill in Mevergissy, forced into the side by a SUV B*s*a*d  >:(

Jim N3130 (hope to be participating in BW 2007)

n12 Bottom Banner