National 12 - find out more...

Gubbins for sale...

Started by Mikey C, 22 Sep 2005, 09:15

« previous - next »

Mikey C

I have a load of random bits and bobs accumulated over the years that I have finally got a list together for!

2 Needlespar masts (I think, branding is a bit rubbish...) both fully rigged.
2 wooden lifting rudder blades and stocks
1 Dragon combi trailer (vgc!)
a few old sets of sails
a Needlespar rectangular boom

http://www.aardvarkracing.co.uk/avt3/index.php?option=com_phpshop&page=shop.browse&category_id=4776f4808c9504ee6f23b1a3a19440b7&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=1

pics and stuff on that link - open to offers, ideal for anyone doing up an old boat? Anyone else got stuff for sale might as well put it on the bottom of this post and startup a market thread!

Cheers

Mike C - mike 'at' teamaardvark.org
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Jimbo41

Hi Mikey C!
Do you think your lifting rudder assembly would fit or might be adaptable to fit a Tigress? If so I'd be very interested in buying, since our lake (Ammersee near Munich) is a little shallow sloped and it takes an age to get out to fixed rudder depth in the few places where one can privately launch.

Jimbo41 N3130  email jbretherick@epo.org

PS. The Germans on the Ammersee are really quite interested in getting to know the N12, especially since I told them it's a development class. The few who have crewed for me are really smitten by her fast turning and sail to weight ratio.... Early days yet however......

Guest (Guest)

I know that's all good stuff! :X

angus (Guest)

Hi I may be interested in sails and possibly the boom, but I am stuck up in sunny scotland so delivery might be a problem.
email angus3@tesco.net

Giles_Edmondes-Preedy

Taking up Mike's offer, I have a nearly new Kappa and set of P&B (Kevlar Main/Dacron Jib) 2000 vintage

Any offers

Giles
N3319

n12 Bottom Banner