National 12 - find out more...

P&B Ovington Feeling Foolishes

Started by Tom Stewart (Guest), 02 Jul 2007, 12:36

« previous - next »

Tom Stewart (Guest)

Good news Day!  The P&B Feeling Foolish moulds are now with Ovington Boats who are building at least four boats straight away.

Ovingtons were the builders behind the successful Design 8  project. Stil the most sought after Admirals cuppers. They are the builders of many fast craft including International 14s, 49ers, 29ers.
They are probably the worlds leading dinghy builders.

I cannot wait to get my hands on my new Ovington built P&B National12.

If you want more details or to get your name on the list for a new boat call me on 01604 592808.

Tom Stewart

John Meadowcroft

Antony

To sign the company that are, with little doubt in my mind, the best builders of racing dinghies in the UK is quite a coup.  It is very hard to imagine they will produce anything less than a great product.

It is great that they are now on-board, and a great shame that they were not 6 months ago!

I want one,

Antony
N3484 (For Sale later in the year...)

popeye_ali

Hi Antony see you mention your boat proberly going to be for sale later on this year, when you thinking a I am after a nice 12.

Alistair Hodge

Jimbo42

There were rumours flying about about a Feeling Foolish Mk II. Does the version by Ovingtons differ from the original design in any way?

Jim N3470

rick perkins

Excellent news ... a very high quality builder.
regards,

Rick

N12 3490

Wedding Invitations
Contemporary W

Jane Wade

Wooo hoooo!

Looking forward to sailing Kevin's later in the year!

Jane W
 :D

Mikey C

[quote by=Jimbo42 link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1183376217,s=4 date=1183402528]There were rumours flying about about a Feeling Foolish Mk II. Does the version by Ovingtons differ from the original design in any way?

Jim N3470 [/quote]

Called Numinous isn't it?
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Jimbo41

Derek

If it is the existing P&B moulds, it will be the standard hull surely - comment Tom?
Proven great all round shape - just look at the results.

THG

THG

Jimbo41

[quote by=maddog link=Blah.cgi?b=Cool1,m=1183376217,s=9 date=1183548119]If it is the existing P&B moulds, it will be the standard hull surely - comment Tom?
Proven great all round shape - just look at the results.[/quote]

Derek,
I did talk to Tom about this and these WILL be the standard foolish design. Sorry to have caused panic if that was the case. :o

Jim.

P.S. How's your foolish doing?

Mikey C

Not wanting to hijack the thread but it seemed silly starting a new one...

I still have the MD boats foolish moulds, and the Big Isssue 2 moulds sat in the workshop, so if anyone wants a nice custom boat built to their spec please get in touch with me!

Cheers

Mike C
mike "at" aardvarkracing.co.uk
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Jane Wade

You won't find anything on the Ovi website because importantly this is a P&B boat.  They own the moulds, decide the spec / finish etc and you buy it from them.  I am sure they will have something on their website very soon...join the ever growing queue...

Jane

Antony

But, in answer to the other part of the question, we are hoping for a P&B press release on the subject.  I have not seen the final price of the product, something I have a personal interest in, and suspect that this has delayed any proper PR.  Tom is now away for a week, sailing longer, heavier boats a bit like ours that have funny old-fashioned planks on the outside (but interestingly not on the inside) for a week so i guess we will see nothing more for a while yet.

Wishing i was in Salcombe next week..... but not long now until Brixham and our own trip to Salcombe.

Antony

n12 Bottom Banner