National 12 - find out more...

Waldringfield Easter Egg

Started by Antony (Guest), 18 Mar 2009, 08:22

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

The details are all on the WSC website:
http://www.waldringfieldsc.com/
There is free camping and it is obviously a lovely place to go for a couple of days sailing.  Note the new format, 2 days and 6 races.
Any questions drop me an email,
Antony
N3514

sam293

anyone need a crew??
great sailing cv if you dont already know it just ask
currently under 10 stone!

antony (Guest)

If you are coming it would be helpful to know, especially if you are interested in being social on Saturday night or are planning to camp.  The fleet for the weekend is already pretty competitive!
Saturday and Sunday sailing leaves Friday to get the boat sorted and Monday to do other stuff, so it is basically perfectly possible to make it a perfect weekend!  If you want to go for a sail on Friday afternoon you will be very welcome, the club will be open for a Lark training event, but sadly we have to do some family stuff.
Antony
N3514

Steve (Guest)

Antony,
You can count us in. I did the Wadering Easter meeting for many years, but missed the last few and looking forward to coming back again. I could do with a favour from you or one of your fellow measurers to get some sails measured probably on Saturday after racing.
I suggested camping, but it got the thumbs down from Joanne.
Regards,
Steve
N3436

Antony (Guest)

Steve,
It will be good to see you back on the muddy rivers of Suffolk.
Sail measuring is no problem, in fact it reminds me that I have some to get measured too (Jonno if you are reading this...)!  It is easier at the house, so Saturday after sailing is an excellent plan and if is raining we can do it under cover.
Antony

n12 Bottom Banner