National 12 - find out more...

N12 junior championships @ Hykeham 27th April

Started by grazz, 16 Apr 2013, 08:06

« previous - next »

grazz

The National 12 junior championships are being held at Hykeham sailing club on Saturday 27 April.
The event is open to all helms born on or after 01 January 1992 and you do not need to be a member of the National 12 association to take part.
The National 12 is the perfect boat for teenagers to sail so if you want to take part but need a boat let me know and I will try to find one for you.
There is an open meeting on the Sunday so why not make a weekend of it and show the ‘Old ones ‘ what you can do. Free camping is available on Saturday night.
Briefing at 11.30 for a 12 O’clock start.  We are planning to hold four races and with an entry fee of just £5 that represents incredible value for money.
We have £100.00 of Pinnell and Bax vouchers to be won so come and join the fun and see what the class has to offer and maybe take home a prize.
For further information contact [mail=geraldcopsey04@btinternet.com]geraldcopsey04@btinternet.com[/mail]

Steve (Guest)

For anyone waiting to make a last minute decision the weather forcast is looking good for the weekend at Hykeham, some sunshine and 10 to 14 mph winds, so come and join what looks like being a small, but competitive fleet based on the direct responsed I have received.
Regards,
Steve
N3531

n12 Bottom Banner