National 12 - find out more...

Please sponsor me

Started by Jimbo41, 30 Mar 2006, 12:21

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Great initiative!

Come on you fellow N12 sailors - dig deep and know you're doing something positive! Angela has collected 45 quid in sponsor money and only wants to get to 100 quid - we could do that (and more) with just quids in from all of us!

What do you think? Do I hear the sound of wallets creaking open and the crack of plastic on formica tabletops......?  :K) :K) :K) :K) :K)

Jim N3130  

grazz

Antony (Guest)

Angela,
If you email me your new address I will sponsor you off-line.  For various reasons I cannot do it through the website.

antonygifford@aol.com

Antony

Angela Cooke (Guest)

Wow thanks you guys.. maybe I should have had a bigger target. Thanks to every one who has sponsored me so far.

See some of you at Bristol open

:)

Angela (Guest)

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who sponsored me for the race for life, I raised approximately 170 pounds and beat my personal best.

The next challenge is abseiling down a local quarry near me, 120ft apparently, which i will be doing this weekend.

If anyone didn't get round to sponsoring anyone for the race of life and wants to sponsor me for this then send me an email.I'm raising money for bibic, a children with special needs charity.

Wish me luck, as I am not too fond of heights and have never actually abseiled down anything before.

Fingers crossed.  :)

n12 Bottom Banner