National 12 - find out more...

Pagham open 19-20th April

Started by Jeremy C, 11 Apr 2008, 04:16

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

we are thinking of going to Pagham next weekend(hopefully will be a bit warmer as want to camp!). Was wandering who else is planning on going.
Please leave a note on this string if you are.
Cheers
Jeremy&George
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Antony (Guest)

We are certainly planning to be there, although perhaps only on Sunday.  It is one of those few occassions to race your 12 on the sea (other than Burton Wk of  course) and remember what fun waves can be.
The reason that more detail is not yet published (start times etc) is because the Lark Class (whose event we share) are working out the details with the club.  All of the detail should be available by Monday at the latest, but safe to assume the usual sort of format with racing from lunch time on Saturday and earlier on Sunday so we can all get off home.
Antony

John Meadowcroft

We are coming too!
John & Katy.

Jane Wade

We will be there.
Jane Alpha Male 3512

grazz

Babel Fish will be there, but not with usual crew . . . yet

Kevin

Start time on Saturday is 13.00. Seems food should be available before and after sailing. ;D
Rich and Lindsey will be there too.
Kevin - Helm of 3512 Alpha Male

Adele (Guest)

Where is everyone staying? Andy (sailing in Bart) and myself will be there.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Adele

Antony (Guest)

The much maligned King's Beach Hotel is the only B&B/Pub that we could find within a walk of the club. It is now owned by Fullers, who have a brand to protect, and i have to say that having stayed last year it has a lot of character....
Try:
http://www.britishpubguide.com/cgi-bin/pub.cgi?results:Sussex_West:5428
There is also free camping at the club.
Antony

Louisa

Good evening, Just wondering if anyone is needing crew for this weekend?  Not 100% certain if I could make it both days, but I'd look at logistics if anyone is short-handed?
Best wishes, Louisa Mamakou
(crew in 'Heavenly Pudding')
Tel: 01983 562702

n12 Bottom Banner