National 12 - find out more...

Helm For Northampton?

Started by Laura.Anne.N3412, 15 Oct 2009, 05:43

« previous - next »

Laura.Anne.N3412

Hi all N12 sailors out there!

My name's Laura Humphrey (Olton Mere SC) and i was wondering whether anyone was going to northampton and was in need of a crew?
I've done lots of open meetings over the past year or so and even been to northampton last year...but that didnt go too well as i found myself swimming rather a lot.
I'll sort out transport for me getting there and back. I'd love to sail if possible.
Its unsure whether i can actually go to this event yet but i'll post another thread to confirm the decison.

Any replies would be appreciated :)
Laura x

Moon Shallow

Hi,
Thought I would put mine and Maria's Ad back up near the top (as it is disaperaing, even though mentioned by Trothy on the Gill reply). We are also available to crew. Both also from OMSC. We all ready have transport to get there and will deffo be there (now not going to lasers, 12's are more fun)
Many Thanks Naomi

sam293

ooo crew wars! hehe, just to add to the support,

iv fired out some emails so hopefully will have you all sorted with helms soon,

Laura.Anne.N3412

Hi All,

Bit of a mix up here i think. There are 2 available crews from OMSC as Maria will be at the event sailing in Le Shed (N2765).
All other arrangements are the same

Many Thanks.
Laura xx

Moon Shallow

Hi,
just wanted to keep this thread up to date. I now have a helm for Northampton (crewing in carbon paw print... thanks Terry). So it looks like it is just down to one crew needing a helm.
Many thanks Naomi

Laura.Anne.N3412

Hii everyone
Dont mean to sound pushy but i need replies from people needing a crew on here please so i can sort out transport and permission to go :)

tom lee

Laura, I have emailed you
Tom
N3268
Tom<br />N3545

Andy Bayliss

Are thre any other crews out there? I need one in the front!
Am only sailing on the Saturday, please post or e mail me,
Andy N3481

Laura.Anne.N3412

Heyy Andy
My brother is available to crew if you havent managed to already sort something out.
He's experienced the midlands curcuit and is not too bad in the front of a 12.

Let me know
Laura Humphrey (OMSC)

n12 Bottom Banner