National 12 - find out more...

See Ya'll soon

Started by janeysailor (Guest), 03 Aug 2006, 07:37

« previous - next »

janeysailor (Guest)

We will be over to Porth Pean to see you all for possibly the last day of the week.  We are going to Rock to do the Camel week (we do it every year) and although the Nationals are a BIG draw we really can't miss Rock.  We have been doing conistantly well down there over the last few years.  Going from 21st 2 years ago to 9th last year.  My family originate from down there (Cornwall) Luckily Rock finishes 2 days befor the Nationals so we will drive over complete with "Equity".  Will we be able to just enter 1 or 2 races??  Obviously our results won't count but it'd be nice to be there.  Then it's a week of surfing after that for me...dudes!!!  Jim (Bavaria) are you going??  Love to meet you at last.

Janey

janeysailor (Guest)

.........P.S.    We are the ONLY National 12 that sails in that regatta....just have to go to show all those cat and RS200 bods how it's really done!!!!!

Janey  ;D

Jimbo42

janeysailor12

Will still be doing Rock Week it does'nt finish till the Wed evening.  But we discussed it last night and decided to probably drive over in the evening.  Depending on what time the racing finishes. we will have to exchange mobile numbers and arrange something??

Antony (Guest)

Janey,
There is no problem with entering for a day or two if you wish, indeed if you look at the entry form there is a space to do this.  It does help Janet to know if you are coming, and i think for safety reasons we prefer entries to not be 'on the day'.  Generally the attitude is (and will be) the more the merrier.

http://www.national12.org/events/2006/BurtonWk/ENTRY%20FORM%202006.pdf

Antony

Jane Wade

Dave and I sailed in the Easter Regatta in the 12 - we seem to enter in a different boat each year!  Where were you at Easter so we could have had someone to play with?

Jane
Caretaker 3468

n12 Bottom Banner