National 12 - find out more...

Winter Sailing - Ripon Sailing Club

Started by Roly Mo, 27 Oct 2008, 06:54

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

Ripon SC will once again be running their Frostbite series, and it starts next Sunday for those not heading off to Northampton. 
The series runs on Sundays through to 14 December with three races per day during November, and two per day in December.  It is an open series and it would be great to see some 12's coming along to join in, either for a day or for the series.  Boat berthing at the club during the series may be possible.  If you want further information please get in touch,
RM

Martin N3367

N3367 will be at the inlands, then at Ripon later in November.
Looking for crew for Frostbite, or Dry suit ofor 5 year old!

Chadders

Squidgy Bits will be coming to most Sundays just time off for a holiday and of course the Newburn Open Meeting.  Any more playing out?

Tim Gatti

Once I can get my dry suit neck seal repaired then Seb and I hope to be able to get over for a few Sunday sessions - poss with a new toy. Tim

Roly Mo

Great news!

Should have mentioned, 11am start each day.  Am in the safety boat on 9th so not a good day to capsize!

RM

Chadders

Thank goodness thats the day we are in Tenerife, but we will be thinking of you Bern!

angus

I don't think he will come to tenerife to rescue you;D
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Roly Mo

Roly Mo

Great to see 12's out enjoying the conditions today - even if I had to rescue one of them!  The series runs every weekend through to mid December, 3 races per day during November, and 2 per day in December.  30th November is looking like  a good 12 day in terms of turnout - why not come and join us?
RM

simon moss

I'm going to Ripon on Sunday to launch Nutmeg Of Contentment, any body else planning to be there??
Simon

Roly Mo

Sorry, won't be there as going to Suffolk to see Gpa Clark and enjoy some (probably lots of) Adnams Ale - but Martin, Andrew and Tim should be there.  Really glad to hear Nutmeg has gone to a good home, enjoy sailing her.  Will be at RSC 30th November, at Largs next weekend,
RM

Tim Gatti

Simon - Bernard's right, Martin, Andrew and I should be there - we'll be launching 'Thriller' for the first time too.  I believe Howard Chadwick will be joining the fray fresh from a holiday in sunny Tenerife - better warn him it won't be swim trunks and sunglasses weather! If you want to e-mail me some pics of Nutmeg I'll shrink them in Photoshop and send them back so you can put them on the Boat Database for everyone to see.(tim.gatti@yorkshirewater.co.uk)

simon moss

Thanks everyone see you Sunday.

Chadders

Looks like a nice day with about 10mph so I will keep the sun glasses but add a drysuit instead of the sun cream and see you all at Ripon, hope to make all days in the series except when we go to Newburn next week for our open on the Tyne. Looking forward to seeing all these new Northern 12's, better use my new sails or we will be left behind.  Howard C.

n12 Bottom Banner