National 12 - find out more...

North West Norfolk Week 2016

Started by paul turner, 28 Mar 2016, 02:12

« previous - next »

paul turner

Here's a profound thought!

Mr Sears, as he was gazing at Punkawallah, suggested that we might try to get together a fleet of Four Plankers to sail NWNW this year for a change rather than take our assorted vintage boats.

I'm up for it; Cheshire Cat N2750 is already fit and ready.

Anyone else going to join? It is a fun week!

8)

3513SL

I'm doing the first weekend and probably more, although not in a 4-planker but 3513!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

smilie

Sorry Paul while it does sound like a mighty fine idea, I'm not a fun of early starts.

If anyone is thinking of doing Ely a couple of weeks before and doesn't fancy tower their boat back. I'm sure I could sort out some boat storage.

The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

3513SL

Accommodation paid and entry in for the first part of the week, looking forward to it!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

davidpeacock

I'll be there with my vintage 12 as it's the only boat i've got, plus on the basis of past vintage turnouts at Norfolk this is now a Vintage event.

paul turner

Greetings.

NWNW starts on Saturday at Sunny Hunny.

It seems that we have four vintage boats competing this year. Dave Peacock, John Sears and I in China Dolls and Gerald in (the) Mr Jones; hopefully we might also see Vince in his Whisper at BOS.

Anyone else joining us? It is a Vintage Series qualifier. Px  8)

martin 1262

Sorry can't make it due to 18th birthday celebrations this weekend.  Hope you have a great time.

n12 Bottom Banner