National 12 - find out more...

Chipstead SC 23rd June

Started by smight, 16 May 2007, 06:54

« previous - next »

smight

Who's going? Anyone got any advice about the club?

Thanks George
3520: Divine Intervention

MikeDay

At this stage, we're planning to be there.  It's a friendly club and an interesting lake which gives good close tactical racing.  There's a small home fleet who will make you feel very welcome.  Times will be published here later but plan on an 11am start and 3 races.

Mike D
N3496

Mike S

Yes we're planning to be there.

Mike S
N3274
EPS 114 - to sail when the crew is "indisposed"

MattStiles

We plan to be there.

Matt / N3143

Bob Murrell (Guest)

Great to hear you are all coming!
First start will be at 11 with a briefing at 10.30.
Mike, would you bring the trophy with you?
Many thanks
Bob Murrell
N3435

DavidW

We should be there too.

See some of you at Ranelagh on Sunday.

Cheers

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

MikeDay

Bob

Re bringing the trophy back ... yes, I will.

Mike
N3496

Bob Murrell (Guest)

Richard (Guest)

Hopefully with no other N12 event this w/e we would like to encourage as many of the SE 12 sailors as possible to make the trip to Chipstead this weekend.

Probably only 2 club boats sailing so all the support we can get would be good to keep this fixture going.

Go on you know it makes sense.

Richard & Emma
N 3280 (3452)

MikeDay

Bob, Richard

I saw a notice on the M25 saying that the A21 would be closed over the coming weekend.  Will we still be able to access the club from Jct 5 on Saturday?

Ps to all Thames and SE Twelves - do come along and support the meeting - it'll be a good day's sailing.

Mike D
N3496

richard (Guest)

Mike and others

A21 closed between Tonbridge and Sevenoaks. JNC 5 off the M25 should be OK to slip off into Chipstead.

Bob am I right.

Thanks
Richard

Grebesailor

Yes, Junction 5 will be ok, closure is further south.

Anyone coming from south or south west I suggest should come via Edenbridge and Four Elms past Bough Beech reservoir and Ide Hill, or if having to come via Tunbridge Wells then go via Tonbridge, Hildenborough and Sevenoaks Town Centre (Riverhead).

Giles
N3319

Bob Murrell (Guest)

Don't forget it's this Saturday!
Bob

Grebesailor

Matrix signs on the way home from work tonight said "Closure Postponed." On A21.

Giles
N3319

Richard (Guest)

Small but competitive turn out.

A great day, we were lucky with the weather and the wind.

Good close racing and I would like to thank Mike and Anne and Matt and Joe for making the effort to visit Chipstead.

I will see if Emma and I can make Spinniker later in July.

Mike I have asked to do a write up by the Club, if I e-mail it to you as a word doc could you help getting it on the N12 web site and also Y&Y or at least guide me through the process

Thanks Again for making the day enjoyable, we certainly had the best of the w/e weather.

Richard

n12 Bottom Banner