National 12 - find out more...

Winter Series At Burghfield SC

Started by Jeremy C, 22 Aug 2007, 12:23

« previous - next »

Antony

Jeremy,

I will try to get a date for the Mid-Winters at RH, it is usually mid-Feb and it would be nice to avoid it if possible.

Also, as an extra thought perhaps we could nominate one of the early days for a video camera and some post-race coaching or Q&A?  We would obviously need to find somebody that could sit in the rescue boat and take some footage, and then a corner to do a playback and discussion?

Antony
N3484, but not for long as my new boat is now at P&B!!

THG

The 23rd December should be dropped - many schools finish on the Friday before so not too long for Xmas preparations.

Need to get a final OK, but provided I could leave boat there it would be worth trip down M4.

THG
THG

Jeremy C

by popular demand the 23rd of december is dropped!
the video and de-briefing sounds good, we have a club video camera and I'm sure with a bit of persuasion I could pull together a crew to do some filming though with club racing going on at the same time it might get a bit busy.

I'm sure we'll be able to find a few boat park spaces and I'll arrange some nearer the time.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

THG

THG

Jeremy C

THG

Jeremy - aware of how Burghfield runs its Wednesday handicap pursuit and this is well organised and makes for a great way to go.  

The post race adjustment would just be easier - a bit of fun, you can keep all the results before and after so to speak.  Our top 'hot dog' Solo guy finished I think 3rd / 4th but would have been a clear winner if no points adjustment was made.  For the first time in ages the Lasers got the top 2 spots.

THG

Mike Storey

Jeremy
Please add me to the "interested" email list.
I think the series results should be without handicapping but a PH system would be interesting on a "nice to know" basis
Cheers Mike

N3491
N3274

n12 Bottom Banner