National 12 - find out more...

Vintage Event at Wroxham Broad

Started by Chadders, 30 Jul 2011, 11:33

« previous - next »

Chadders

Less that a week to go now and Teams Roly Mo and Philips are already in Norfolk practicing, Tim Gatti has his super fast Starfish lurking in a tent at Oulton Broad, Triarda is loaded and ready for the off (having spent the last trip out on her trailer watching DCB's in action) and the posh folk from Alderley Edge are also tuning up!
Who else is coming out to play?  Two races each day starting after lunch on Saturday and finishing in time for a BBQ (or pub if wet?) and starting at about 10.30 on Sunday to fit in with the cruiser and club racing.  Will Paul be able to break free and join us? Can Chalky make it from Aldeburgh?  Come on chaps lets make it another bumper year it is so much fun beating the Merlins and many other ancient craft and we need to take the trophy away from Bernard and Ellie who won it last year and I think the year before as well!  Hope to see you at NBYC.  Howard C  8)  aka Chadders

Tim Gatti

I shall be there with Saskia and hoping to get on the water. Also trying to get a crew for Mat (N341) and Jamie has asked if I can find anyone to sail N1 from the IBTC - so there could be quite a contingent from Oulton Broad including E1, an Olympic monotype and the odd Int 14 from the collection.  Looking forward to seeing you all there and hoping we don't get too much rain!
Tim

Chadders

Doesn't vintage generally mean old?

n12 Bottom Banner