National 12 - find out more...

Ripon and Yeadon SC Open Meetings

Started by Jennie Clark, 07 Sep 2012, 10:21

« previous - next »

Jennie Clark

Just a quick reminder that there is a great weekend of racing in Yorkshire with the annual Ripon and Yeadon SC open meetings being held on 6 and 7 October respectively.  Camping is available at Ripon SC on the Friday and Saturday nights (please let us know if you are intending to camp on Friday so we can make sure you can get through the gate), and there will be an evening supper and social on the Saturday night at Ripon.
Yeadon SC are currently having problems with Algae and if they are unable to host the meeting at Yeadon Tarn it will be held at Ripon SC - watch out for more details nearer the time.
If anyone is going to want a crew please let me know asap so we can sort something out.  It would be great to get an idea of who's coming along - hope to make it a great weekend on and off the water with a bumper attendance!
Bernard and Ellie are sailing, probably in the D8.
Jennie

Chadders

Howard and Helen will be sailing in Triada whichever venue we end up at on the Sunday.  Big thanks to Jennie and Ripon SC for offering to host our open if the algae is still around.  Hoping to lend Squidgy Bits (another D8) out too and currently awaiting feedback.8)

angus

Hope to be there with Reflection. I will require  crew both days where ever. Look forward to me doing silly things with fixed rudder!
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

edwillett

Planning on being there too....with tent for Friday and Saturday nights....

Carbonara

Planning to come with Carbonara N3502. Sorry not able to stay for social as Saturday night is Burwain Sailing Club's annual dinner. Hope to sail on Sunday subject to hangover.
Patrick Hamilton

n12 Bottom Banner