National 12 - find out more...

The Bloody Mary - 12th January

Started by grazz, 02 Mar 2013, 08:09

« previous - next »

grazz

The 40th Bloody Mary Pursuit Race is on Saturday 12th January, 2013. The Very Hungry Caterpillar will be there, hope there will be a good fleet of 12s there to play.

Detail at http://www.queenmary.org.uk/bloody-mary.aspx

alann

Owen

I'll be there with N3414- Sabre Tooth- formerly Piuma Al Vento

John m

Looks like we will have to miss this one which is a shame.  Boys football commitments doh...  Might try and get to the Chichester YC Snowflake on the 13th though.  Saw that William and Sophie went last time, anyone planning to go on 13th?

chopper

Hope to be there in subversion 2905 if all goes well and she stays floating lol

Mike Storey

Yep will be there but unfortunately not in the 12 :(

Mike

N3491

sophie (Guest)

We're doing the Bloody mary in merlins but we will be in the 12 for the Steve Nicholson, which I know has a limited entry and is filling up quickly (138 entries at the time of writing), so if you're thinking of doing it, enter now!!

<cite>www.sailjuiceseries.com/</cite>

Sophie

Mike Storey

I just entered and THEN checked the forecast for Sat which is currently.... 17-33mph easterly, 1 degree celsius, heavy snow.

At least launching will be easy.

Mike

N3491

Mike Storey

For those of us conversant with this new fangled Twitter thing, I'll be trying to remember to post from @Nat12Sailing at the BM tomorrow....with a gap in the middle obviously for sailing, thawing out etc. So please follow @Nat12Sailing..also hashtag #GJWSailjuice for news feeds and early results. Who thought sailing could be this exciting eh?

7 12s entered (and 1 EPS), record total advance entry, challenging forecast...should be fun. One 12 is already rigged and ready to go....

<s style="text-decoration: initial; color: #66b5d2;">#</s><b style="font-weight: normal;">GJWSailJuice[/b] Thumbs up from Ian Keely and Philippa Daniels, their National 12 is all rigged up from WaveneyOBYC pic.twitter.com/Xlq3sjn8

Mike

N3491

Tim Gatti

Congratulations to Graham and Zoe on their 11th Place and to Jono and Charlotte (16th) and to all the other 12 sailors who entered for this massive event (340 entries!)

Thanks for flying the flag!

Tim

Results here:http://www.queenmary.org.uk/SailResults/Open%20Racing%202013/20130112_Virtual%20Rigger%2040th%20Bloody%20Mary%20Pursuit.htm

n12 Bottom Banner