National 12 - find out more...

Dinghy Show

Started by naomi (Guest), 03 Feb 2013, 02:38

« previous - next »

naomi (Guest)

It's only a month to go to the dinghy show! We have a stand. We have boats to put on it... but we need your help to man it!

If you are planning on coming to the show 2nd-3rd March, and can spare a couple of hours to help out your class association then please let me know!

To make life a little easier I have split the days up into time slots. Choose the one you would like

Saturday 10.00-12.00; 12.00-14.00; 14.00-16.00; 16.00-18.00

Sunday 10.00-12.00; 12.00-14.00; 14.00-16.00; 16.00-17.00 (if anyone is able to help with pack down on the Sunday, so we can all get away pretty promto that would be much appreciated)

Many Thanks Naomi

naomi.bilton@hotmail.co.uk

paul turner

Greetings Naomi - I will be there on the Saturday so happy to do any of the first three slots that day (but not the last one!) Px

Tim Gatti

Hi Naomi - I'll be there all Sat and Sun so fit me in as you see fit!

Best wishes

Tim

Chadders

Hi Naomi should be down on Saturday but wont be able to stay until the end so any two hour slot starting 10, 12 or 2.  Cheers  Howard

Carbonara

Hi Noami

I am planning to be at the show both days. I can do an afternoon slot Saturday and/or a monrning slot Sunday. Looks like a good turnout of Northern sailors for the show.

Patrick Hamilton

Chris Day

I'll be there all day Saturday and so will be happy to help anytime during the day.

Looking forward to it!

Chris Day

Jeremy C

Naomi,

I'll be there for the set up along with Alan Beeton on friday, and I'll also be around Sunday afternoon on the stand and for the break down.

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Naomi (Guest)

Hi,

I have been meaning to post for a while, but I have suffered technical failure :(. Thankyou to all have volunteered to help on the stand, if you havent yet then there is still chance to do so!

Please see below the times that I have allocated so far!

Saturday: 10-12 Michael and Mary 12-14 Paul and Howard 14-16 John and Tim 16-18 Patrick and Naomi

- Floating around doing Chairman things Chris

Sunday 10-12 Patrick 12-14 Tim 14-16 Naomi 16-17 Jeremy

Those that have emailed me directly will also reieve this via email!

Many Thanks Naomi

Chadders

Looking forward to it, always a pleasure to spend time with Paul and fellow Twelve sailors, we may even manage to convert a few you never know.  No yellow car game though Paul!

Mike Storey

Anyone going please tweet pictures and comments with the hashtag #nat12 and follow the class twitter @Nat12Sailing

Mike N3491

johnk

Many thanks to Naomi and everyone else who organised our stand. Naomi's cakes were excellent too.

Chris Day

Just wanted to echo John's comments and say a massive thank you to everyone involved at the dinghy show this weekend. Our stand looked fantastic and was busy throughout. Special thanks to Naomi who ensured everything was running smoothly over the weekend and also to John Meadowcroft and Tim Gatti who kindly brought their boats to the stand for all to see. It was great having two designs which really show off the variety within the class.

Thank you also to all those who took part in the task of setting up and packing away the stand. You can see their work in double quick time here: http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/168216/National-12-stand-time-lapse-video

Jeremy has also written an article about the weekend and the 12 stand which is on Yachts and Yachting:                        http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/168237/National-12s-at-the-RYA-Dinghy-Show

I hope to see you all at Burghfield - the first of our Gul Series Events in a few weeks time.

Chris Day

grazz

There's a few photos in the gallery from the weekend courtesy of Kevan Bloor http://www.national12.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=94

n12 Bottom Banner