National 12 - find out more...

help help help still need mast

Started by chopper, 17 Feb 2013, 08:17

« previous - next »

chopper

hi all im now getting desprate for a mast for ac boat subversion lost its mast in wind couple of weeks ago i took the mast off my newly aquired tigress so my boy could still sail since then been working on tigress and it will soon be ready to launch but its now mast less hellllllllllp please anything considered WHY regards Paul tel 07960 874365   im in essex local would be nice but begars cant be choosers

beachedblastit

I have an ally mast, that I am keeping as a spare. It is a Supa Spars mast of off a Bouncer. It probably needs re-rigging, I would if I had to use it, but you can have it if you want. I live in Wiltshire just off the A303. I will be at the Dinghy Show on Sunday, if that helps.

Nigel Reece
I'd rather be sailing.  

chopper

HELP still needed I was donated a rather bent Ex Steve Salis mast but on trying to staighten it BANG!!!!!!!*******!!!!!!!! followed by many curses some sounded like ROWLOCKS.

So back to square one I need a mast hel pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

gerry ledger

I have behind my shed an old mast which you can have. it is short of some fittings and is short at the bottom. It is 33ins from the black band. Numbers in the hand book. Gerry Ledger

beachedblastit

Still got the Bouncer mast, but you would have to come and collect it. It is straight.
I'd rather be sailing.  

Tim Gatti

Lots of generous 12 owners around Paul - wasn't your dinghy insured?

Tim

chopper

hi Tim yes insured but 3rd party only so as good as a chocolate tea pot lol that bouncer mast sounds good Nigel

beachedblastit

Chopper

Get in touch. Address in th book is current. Ph No. 01980 845956 is my work no and will get you to Reception, tell Receptionist you are Chopper, about the mast, ask for me directly and she will come and get me. Then will give you home phone so we can make arrangements.

Work from 08.30h-17.00h, normally home from approx 17.45h.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nigel
I'd rather be sailing.  

n12 Bottom Banner