National 12 - find out more...

Forfar28th April

Started by angus, 10 Apr 2013, 09:00

« previous - next »

angus

Just a quick reminder of the next Scottish event at Forfar Sailing club on Sunday 28th April. This is the first time that National 12s have had a meeting at Forfar so it would be great to see as many boats as possible.
I don't have a NOR at this time but the first race will be not before 11 am. it is planned to have three races which will be run along side club racing.
If anybody is venturing up from the deep south please get in touch with me or Ed if you want any help with accomodation.....If you stay with us Sophie you should not need quite so many clothes:)
If you need directions try this  http://fsc.electricglen.com/index.php?title=Where_are_we%3F
If you want to know more about the club  http://fsc.electricglen.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

edwillett

Now there's an offer Sophie cant refuse!!!!??)

angus

Any more takers, its going to be great fun, I was going to make some commment about keeping Sophie warm but haveing just heard  my hero Rolf harris has been arrested for sex abuse I will keep my mouth shut.:-/

duncan

Sorry, no play Angus, boat in pieces still  Duncan
Duncan,  & still missing the (liquid) bar on the 10 tonner 

angus

Good to hear you are still alive anyway Duncan.

angus

Interesting day at Forfar, Sadly only two boats made it and unfortunately my rudder showed an un willingness to stay attached to the transom, but for the full storey you will have to wait for Eds write up other than to say we all got a wee bit damper than we would have liked;D

edwillett

Report should be up soon....
Maintained 100% 2013 record of capsizing every time out on the water.....and discovered a new delight of a high speed nosedive in a vintage N12....hadnt realised it was possible to nosedive an old boat!!!

I've recently bought 3245 Otterzell and she will now be based at Castle Semple Loch, I hope to maybe do some travelling, are there other events planned in Scotland this season.

edwillett

Hi Semple 12...welcome aboard, I will email you!

n12 Bottom Banner