National 12 - find out more...

Burton Week - Sail measurement

Started by John Meadowcroft, 18 May 2013, 12:07

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft

Hi

I will be in Brixham from Friday afternoon onwards.  Hoping to go for a sail and then available in evening to measure sails if required.  There should also hopefully be an opportunity to check weigh on Friday, but no promises right now.

I already have Chris Flewitt and Brian Kitching on my list.  Any more?  Would prefer if you got in touch in advance.

For those arriving on Saturday I will be getting progressively less interested in doing things as time gets closer to the start....

John Meadowcroft

tom lee

Hi John,
could you measure my sails please? 
Planning to bro there lunch time ish.
thanks
Tom
Tom<br />N3545

Peter Ballantine

Would it be possible to check weight on the friday??
Thanks, Peter

Carbonara

Please could you fit me in for a sail measurement? Wont be down untill late Friday but will get to the club early Saturday if you could do it then.
Thanks
Patrick Hamilton

John m

Patrick - 0845 at the club for you on Saturday
Pete - yes, i am sure we can put some more lead in your boat.  Lets go for 1820 at the club.  Boat needs to be dry, have mast down.
Tom - lets go for 1830 at the club on Friday please

tom lee

Thanks John, see you on Friday
Tom<br />N3545

Carbonara

Thanks John
Brian Herring kindly phoned me to say he could measure the sails on Friday if I called in at his place on the way down but if you can fit me in that would be better as we cant get on the road till mid afternoon and will be putting the tent up in the dark as it is!
Patrick

Nick Copsey

Hi John
Could you please weigh my boat on friday as well? We hope to be there soon after 6
Thanks Nick

John m

Nick, 1840, same instructions as for Pete......
Have just seen a weather forecast which may preclude weighing unless we have shelter as it says the gusts are 44mph....   Make sure your dogs are on leads.  I dont think we will be going for our practice yot....

n12 Bottom Banner