National 12 - find out more...

eBay Nat 12 bits and other dinghy bits

Started by Guest (Guest), 20 Jun 2013, 10:11

« previous - next »

Guest (Guest)

I am having a seasonal clear out of dinghy bits.
I have listed a load of National 12 stuff on eBay as well as firefly and laser stuff.
For National 12 there are 2 suits of shabby sails by [mail=P@B]P[/mail]&B and Ullman. a Milanes fixed rudder 1metre long, a rudderblade for a lifting rudder also 1 metre long and 1"/25-26mm  thick at the stock. A 2.4 metre long Proctor boom, came off the firefly but would be ok on a 12. A combi trailer, not galvanised with some surface rust but heavy and strong with good bearings recently used on a journey from Scotland to London with no dramas.  Also a Jib stick.
If you search on eBay 'Milanes Rudder' then look at 'sellers other items' you will find everything. It is all located either at Tamesis club Teddington or my home in Thames Ditton KT7 0XZ

edwillett

I have been in touch with the seller of the parts on Ebay. They are all from N3208. The hull is lying at Tamesis Club in Teddington and the owner says it is free to anyone who wants to come and get her. If no takers she will be broken up.

angus

That is sad to hear, I had 3208 for a while, I spent hours on her after she had spent a few years outside in John hugos garden. I remember before I replaced the gunnels getting Bernard to help move her. Three of us lifted the boat, and Bernard lifted a handful of gunnel. There were some rather large worm holes in the gunnel. Which lead to some interesting posts on the discussion group which rather confused the Cams (If you carn't beat em confus'em) ( put your spell checker on htat!).
Seriously 3208 proved a much quicker hull than Killer custard the crusader that I replaced her with so if anybody is looking for a quick cheap AC boat I would go for her and ease my conscience at the same time.
PS I did replace the gunnels before I sold her.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner