National 12 - find out more...

Classic and Vintage event at Wroxham

Started by Chadders, 08 Jul 2013, 03:01

« previous - next »

Chadders

Only a month to go to the Vintage and Classic Dinghy regatta held at Norfolk Broads Yacht Club Wroxham on the 10/11th August where in addition to our Twelve fleet we are also sailing against vintage Merlins and 14s etc.  This has to be one of the best and most laid back events in the calendar with camping on site and excellent catering.  The event qualifies for our vintage series for the Whitchcraft Bailer.   Who else is coming out to play?  8)

Tim Gatti

Caroline from Yeadon has confirmed as my crew, so we'll be there with 'Gruffalo'.
Hoping for some fine and not too windy weather
Looking forward to it.
Tim

Chadders

Brian Herring has also now confirmed whilst Neil McInnes is reported to be dithering!!  Not long now and I have the gate number!

Chadders

Tim, Brian and I together with our crews had a great weekend and many thanks to NBYC for continueing to hold this event and run it so well.  A full report has been written on the event and it is on Yachts and Yachting online as per the link pasted in below.  Tim is rumoured to be writing a report on our Twelve fleet activities too but meanwhile check out this one on YnY.
http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/171764/Wroxham-Classic-Regatta-2013

n12 Bottom Banner