National 12 - find out more...

Dinghy Show 2014

Started by grazz, 30 Nov 2013, 10:59

« previous - next »

grazz

Dates for the 2014 dinghy show have been released, here's the details from the RYA

"The RYA invite you to come and join us at the 2014 RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show, the only show in the world dedicated exclusively to all things dinghy sailing and showcasing all that’s great about British dinghy sailing.
Held at the magnificent Alexandra Palace in London over the weekend of 01-02 March 2014 the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show, in association with Yachts and Yachting, has something for all dinghy sailors; young or old, novice or pro, cruiser or racer; it’s simply paradise for all dinghy sailors!

Tickets are now on sale at: www.rya.org.uk/programmes/dinghyshow/Tickets/Pages/Tickets.aspx . RYA Affiliated clubs can also take advantage of a special ticket price of £8.50 when booking 10 or more tickets at a time.  For all the latest show information and what’s on, visit www.dinghyshow.org.uk.
So, if you’re passionate about dinghy sailing or simply want to find out about getting started, then book your tickets now and come visit the show; there really is something for everyone.

Make a date in your diary now and joins us at the show for an action packed weekend.  "

See you there

Graham

angus

After years of threatening to come I havebooked the train tickets so there is no turning back this year. I am planing to be there both days so you won't be able to miss me.:)
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chadders

As if we would try to miss you Angus! 8)

Chris Day (Guest)

You probably won't be travelling as far as Angus...but if you're thinking of coming to the Dinghy Show please volunteer for a short stint on the N12 stand. Please post on here and let us know which day and what rough times you can be around so we can arrange a bit of a rota.

Hope to see you at Ally Pally!

Chris Day

N3526

angus

I will be there early on SAturday (my train gets in at about 7) and late on Sunday (My train leaves about 9) So happy to help almost any time except probably Sunday morning as i will be coming in from Reading.

edwillett

Angus...remember to wear your kilt and dont go frightening little children, they are potential crews you know!

angus

Does that mean I am not allowed to smile:(

Chadders

It's not your smile we will worry about if you wear your kilt Angus!  
Should be down for ten or so through to about 4 on the Saturday happy to do a couple of hours Chris, bringing John Cheetham with me so you can probably rope him in too.8)

paul turner

Yo! I plan to be there on the Saturday. Px :K)

Trick Cyclist

A very big thank you to all those involved in putting up the stand, setting up boats and manning the stand and takedown over the weekend, it was hugely appreciated. The weekend went well, we might even have sold the pipedream which was on show and there was plenty of interest in the second hand boat list so hopefully that will show success in the next few weeks.
Overall it was particularly busy on the saturday but if feel that the sunday might bear more fruit with new owners from some of the in depth conversations we had.
Once again, thanks!
Jeremy

angus

I had a great weekend. The most amazing thing was how rapidly the whole show was dismantled. In minutes the Hall changed from what is was to a rapidly clearing hall. I got the feeling if you stood in one place too long you would end up wrapped in cling film and chucked in the back of a P&B van.:-/

n12 Bottom Banner