National 12 - find out more...

Blaydon Race 23rd March

Started by Chadders, 03 Feb 2014, 05:50

« previous - next »

Chadders

OK its a bit early but the Blaydon race at Newburn on Tyne looks even better this year as the recent dredging allows us to race down stream as per the attached N O R. 
Squidgy Bits is going who else is coming out to play?  Just hoping that Helen does'nt want to stop off at the Metro Centre as we sail past!  8)

Simon moss (Guest)

It is early but thanks to this website Thomas has a Drysuit his mums run out of objections!!
so N3331 will be there.:)

angus

I plan to be there. I shall almost certainly require a crew if anybody is interested.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Carbonara

I am sorry I wont be able to make it to Newcastle on 23rd March or Annandale in April. I hope to see everybody at the Burwain open on 20th April.
Patrick

Chadders

I can now confirm that team Squidgy are all ready for the event thwart teak oiled and frayed kicker changed, not sure if Helen will be wearing her shorts but it is sunny at the moment so I live in hopes!  See you on the slipway.  Howard C    8)    PS Angus still needs a crew if anyone has a spare?

Ed storey

Team Storey unlikely to attend as we are with the Mirror squads that weekend
Ed

Chadders

Just a week to go, who else is coming out to play on the Tyne?8)

Simon moss (Guest)

:'(
Sorry chaps the crew has been picked for his first team football club in the local derby so I am not able to make it to Newcastle.
hope  you have a great race.

angus

Oh dear I used to have that problem...........now he doesn't crew for me at all.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chadders

Interesting forecast for Sunday at Newburn with circa 20mph gusting 30 and it looks like a run down stream and a beat back.  Must confess I am watching this carefully but still hoping to go.  Any more takers and or thoughts from you folks?  Sorry to see you have caved in to football but thats whats good dads do Simon.  Not much support shown yet on this discussion point please can we have some feedback?  8)

edwillett

Planning to be there to rendezvous with Mr Gatti and collect my combi from him. So sadly not sailing but will take photos!

n12 Bottom Banner