National 12 - find out more...

Vintage championships crew wanted

Started by martin 1262, 17 Feb 2015, 09:00

« previous - next »

martin 1262

hi. After speaking to Paul turner I have the chance to borrow one of his boats, and enter the champs this year. June 27th and 28th. 
Not sailed for 18 months so it would be good to get back into a vintage boat again! 
my one small problem is I don't have a crew so anyone looking for a meander on what will hopefully be a pleasant June weekend?
Martin ex 3458, 2306 and others!!

Tim Gatti

If anyone is planning to attend with a 'ribby' (early ribbed clinker design) please post a response here.
There are separate prizes for the ribby fleet so we need to know if any are likely to be attending this year.
Just for a change,  I will be sailing a non-ribby and mixing it with the big-boys!
Tim

darebarry

Thinking I might venture north with N1002, hope it still floats. Is there anybody out there who might like to join me for a sail???
Dare N1002 Amanti

martin 1262

Hi
Still room for crew at front of starfish. If interested just pm me. 
Cheers

martin

paul turner

Greetings
We have crews from Trent Valley for both Dare and Martin so it looks like we already have 8 entries - who else is coming out to play? Please let me know soonest to help with arrangements! And there's a BBQ and quiz on the Saturday night.....
Px 8)

Trick Cyclist

I'm afraid we can't make it this year with flying saucer as l have to work on the sunday. Hope you have a great time.

Chadders

Greetings all just Sunday for me this time I fear but looking forward to it none the less. 8)

darebarry

Message for Charlotte, I believe you have been volunteered to crew for me in N1002 Amante. I should arrive mid morning on Saturday. If you wish to contact before my home number is 01983 529901.
See you on Sat. Dare Barry

Martin 1262 (Guest)

hi Jevon. Paul said you are ok to crew thanks. Can you text me on 07738 375580 just to confirm you are ok to crew. Looking to do both days. Cheers. Martin

martin 1262 (Guest)

Paul said we are good to go jevon. Cheers M

Chadders

Apologies to all, hoping to make Sunday at least but not going to manage that even.  Hope you have a great weekend. 8)

n12 Bottom Banner