National 12 - find out more...

Trent Valley 4P Open Sunday 19th July 2015

Started by paul turner, 12 Jul 2015, 08:22

« previous - next »

paul turner

Greetings! You are all welcome to come down to Trent Lock Long Eaton to enjoy (by sailing or spectating) the delights of the River Trent.

All varieties of N12 are invited, but only the results of the 4Ps will qualify towards the HD Sails Series.

Races will be at 14:05, 15:05 and asap after tea, ie 5 minutes after club handicap race starts.

Please let me know if you coming along!

Paul N2750 8)

smilie

We are coming along to sail one of 12's from the PT collection even though it would be good to take Subversion back to her old stomping ground.
I also hear rumours Gerald is putting serious thought towards it.
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

paul turner

Greetings. Jevan has signed up an ace Merlin crew for Sunday so we will have two Cheshire Cats on the water plus Gerald has emailed to borrow another of the Turner Collection (but he's not certain of his arrival time!) Px 8) N2750

paul turner

Numbers are increasing! JG is sailing N3157 and Gerald is down Memory Lane in Mr Jones! Px8)

smilie

A quick post to say a massive thank to Paul to putting the event on, Trent Valley being the welcoming place it is and putting on a fine spread for tea and the new 12 guy (sorry I have forgotten your name) who decided it was a bit breeze for him and lent us his Chester Cat. Both Kez and me and an awesome afternoon’s tatty yotting lovin’ the tacking battles up the beats. All round great day sailing reminding us sailing 12’s on rivers can be loads of fun 8)

Next stop for the 4P series Oulton Mare SC
Later's
smilie
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

n12 Bottom Banner